Thursday, August 10, 2006

Check out the Question of the Day Marathon!

If you haven't noticed, there's a Question of the Day marathon going on this August, organized by JLP at AllFinancialMatters.  I'm hosting on August 28th.  I need to catch up on answering the questions at the hosts' blogs (this work trip is taking up way more of my time than I expected, unfortunately), but in the meantime, here's a list of the questions so far.  Click through and see what dozens of bloggers' and commenters' answers were-- and if you haven't yet, go ahead and answer now!  (It'll make me feel better about answering so late!)  


They're so interesting, diverse, and thought-provoking!  Many kudos to JLP for the idea and all the hosts for their great questions (and everyone who's participating in answering, of course)...

No comments: