Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I've been podcasted!

I recently had the honor of being interviewed on the Money Blogger Podcast. Well, the interview with me is now up. I'm a little embarassed, since I don't interview well, but Scott did a terrific job of making me come off as reasonably presentable. Anyway, it's just another reminder of why I'm better off using the written word rather than the spoken word, and better off as a blogger than a podcaster!

Scott, on the other hand, is a wonderful podcaster, and he has a ton of great interviews up with all your favorite pfbloggers, so I highly recommend checking out the archives and keeping up with his new interviews. If you're a little technologically challenged, like me, you can just listen to them all straight from the website, but if you want you can subscribe.

Thanks again, so much, Scott!

1 comment:

Frugal Duchess said...

congrats! I will have to check out the podcast.

Great Blog