Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Highlights from the Carnival of Personal Finance, Festival of Frugality, and Carnival of the Green

When I see there's going to be a carnival at Punny Money, I'm always excited to see what Nick comes up with, and this week he didn't disappoint. His Oregon-trail themed Carnival of Personal Finance brought back fond memories of elementary school. Was I the only one who named my companions after mean girls and school bullies so I could get a little sadistic glee when they died of cholera or drowned in a river? Annnnnnyway, here are some of my favorite posts from the Carnival:

The Festival of Frugality is up at Tired But Happy.

And I'm trying to read, link to, and submit (although not this time) more often to the Carnival of the Green. It's at GreenerMIAMI this week, and here are some of the money-related posts:

No comments: