Thursday, March 29, 2007

Going On Hiatus

I just wanted to let you all know that Money and Values is going on a temporary hiatus. I haven't been producing either the quantity or quality of posts here recently that I'm capable of and that you as readers deserve. It's a combination of moving halfway across the country and some other personal issues, so I expect it to be temporary, but in the meantime I figured I should make things official so that y'all don't have to keep checking back and wondering where the heck the posts are and why on earth I've become so flaky.

Like I said, I don't expect this to be a long break, probably just a month or two, just until I have a little more time and some refreshed creativity (stress and panic about "oh goodness I haven't posted in a week and what can I write about and when will I have a few minutes to do it?" is not conducive to quality thinking or writing.) If you don't want to keep checking in to see when I'm back, you should sign up on FeedBlitz to get my posts by e-mail (or add my feed to your favorite reader):



Powered by FeedBlitz


I'll still be administering the Carnival of Ethics, Values, and Personal Finance, and you can still definitely e-mail me to sign up to host, or leave a comment (they go through to my e-mail so I'll still see it right away.)

Thanks, all, for bearing with me, and I hope you'll stick it out and come back when I'm back. In the meantime please visit all the awesome blogs I have linked on my sidebar, keep checking out the Carnival of Ethics, Values, and Personal Finance, and dig around through my old posts
(some highlights, tagged with "money and values", tagged with "frugality")!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Breast Cancer under 30
Common Breast Cancer Myths

The first myth pertaining to this disease is that it only affects women.

Second myth that is associated with this disease is that if one has found a lump during an examination, it is cancer.

Third is that it is solely hereditary

The next myth associated with breast cancer is downright ridiculous. Would you believe, that in this day and age, some individuals still think that breast cancer is contagious?

Conversely, some individuals foolishly believe that breast size determines whether or not one gets cancer.

Finally, another myth that is associated with this disease is that it only affects older people. This is not so. Although the chance of getting breast cancer increases with age, women as young as 18 have been diagnosed with the disease.

You can find a number of helpful informative articles on Breast Cancer under 30 at breast-cancer1.com
Breast cancer under 30