Thursday, June 07, 2007

Carnival of Ethics, Values, and Personal Finance



Hi everyone, and welcome to the Carnival of Ethics, Values and Personal Finance! This carnival is all about the connections between financial decisions and ethics/values, and I'm always so excited about the participation and enthusiasm from the bloggers who submit articles, the hosts, and the readers. I hope you'll enjoy the posts in this carnival, and then be inspired to step up your participation a little more-- submit a post, volunteer to host, link and spread the word about the carnival on your blog!

Without further ado, I've broken up the posts into a few categories, and identified my favorites among them...

Personal Finance, Values and Ethics:
The Meaning of Money:
Business and Ethics:Along with all the posts I left out because they were way off the theme of our carnival, here are a few more that seemed kind of borderline but I decided to keep them anyway:Thanks so much, and I hope you enjoy these posts as much as I did! Please sign up to host, and please submit to the next edition through the carnival submission form.

Technorati tags:,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Plastic surgeons are always making mountains out of molehills.