Monday, October 29, 2007

Carnival of the Green # 101!


Welcome to the Carnival of the Green! If it's new to you, read up about it and how to submit at TreeHugger, and check out all the previous editions. You can also visit last week's edition at The Good Human; next week, it's at Natural Collection. (If you're new to Money and Values, check out some of my highlights here.)




The personal (tips and stories):

The global (news and collective action):

The kinda-green (posts with environmental implications):

That's it. I hope you enjoyed the Carnival, and thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting this together. I like the way it's organized. I'll have to read your posts on investing because that's one area I haven't gotten around to "greening" yet. I have Schwab, ING, and credit union investment accounts, but I really have no idea where my money goes when I send it to them.

M said...

Thanks for hosting this carnival....It's great to have the opportunity to view posts on this topic in one place!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this week's carnival of green. This was my first time participating. There are lots of wonderful ideas shared here!